Be sure to run the Watch Face configuration during first run of the app after installation!
This is a watch face for Android™ Wear, it can also keep you up-to-date with your current weather conditions and battery status.
1. Go to Android Wear App - Watch faces - Select and set the watch face - Configuration
2. Wait a few minutes to get the watch face fully worked.
Please enable both GPS(only works outdoors) and the Network Location Provider(works indoors and outdoors) to improve location accuracy.
Watch Face Features
• 3 different 8-bit Pixel Art Watch Faces
• 8-Bit Style Weather icons
• Option to detect your current location(shows a default city based on your location)
• Option to select the locations where you want to set weather
• Battery level indicator that shows how much battery is remaining
• Design for both round and square watches
• Ability to customize background color
• Support Ambient Mode
• Choose Weather update interval
• Support 24 and 12 hour format
• Option to display Weather in Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Option to show/hide Unread Count Indicator
Watch Face Configuration
• Go to Android Wear app
• Select watch face in the selection
• After installation, press on the setting icon on top of the watch face
Please note that, you must have an Android Wear device and the Android Wear App(developed by Google) to get watch faces worked.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
* Weather data from OpenWeatherMap .
8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face is a free trial software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-28. The program can be installed on Android.
8-Bit Pixel Weather Watch Face (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.